Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Our Inspiration turns 1!

Saturday Feb 5th was another day of rejoicing! Our inspiration for Rejoicing DAY - Delaney - turned 1! Her day was filled with a party in which all of her family attended, lots of fun gifts, and of course lots of love. I feel so blessed to not only have a little girl whose toothy lil grin makes me smile everyday, but to have her inspire me to do what I love and share my gift with others. God sure had a plan when he gave me my little girl on February 5th 2010, I just never imagined this tiny baby would help me pursue my passion!

I knew Delaney needed a one of a kind birthday dress made by her mama...so this is what I created! I hope she loved it as much as I did:) 
I am getting spring fever so bad and am excited to cut into my new spring fabrics....I've got a couple really cute ideas and even have a BOY creation underway!!! I'll keep you posted on the "Delaney" spring line soon to come!  REJOICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment