Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Night Owl

It is now 1:05am...anyone who knows me knows that I can fall asleep anywhere and at anytime. I have never considered myself a "night owl" simply because I can fall asleep at 6pm. It usually starts with a "I'm just resting my eyes" and turns into "I just can't fight falling alseep". BUT I have found my one exception....sewing/creating/designing!!! I seriously could stay up all hours of the night. Once I get going my head starts spinning with all kinds of new designs and ideas. In between those design thoughts though, I have found that I really enjoy the quiet time to pray while I'm sewing. Sometimes I think God speaks the loudest to me during these times. I had made a promise to myself that if I were to follow my passion and God blessed me with a way to do it, I would never take precious time away from my husband and little girl. After all, without them the thought of Rejoicing DAY would be non-existant! God works in such funny ways because now I suddenly have all this energy late in the evenings - even after a busy day at my full time job! :)

 My mom and I have been busy sewing and getting geared up for Spring- if it would ever get a little warmer! Everytime we talk on the phone - which is at least once a day - we get so excited with all the super great compliments you have been giving us! We are in love with our Spring/Summer line of creations and are excited to add a few boy items to our collection: Vests, Ties, and Bow-ties! We are trying to get more pictures of our items up so keep checking our website and facebook page for updates. I'll leave you with a few pictures of some new creations...REJOICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment